Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First A Follow-up then…

Hi Y’all,

First I want to take a minute to follow-up on my posting about my Human Momma’s Halloween nightmare…actually it was Erin’s Human Mom, I’m quite sure, who was responsible…

If you like scary reads, rush right over there and see her post.  Personally, I loved it.  Even if you don’t like scary reads, the website is a “must see” according to my Humans.  Erin’s Mom is into graphics design, so if you’re challenged as I am, being a mere retriever, she has some neat stuff.

Here’s the link: Erin's page 

Next, if you haven’t yet visited Mogley’s site, today’s post was super!  If I ever need my bio written, and I hope I never do, I want Mogley to write mine, although, I think he might only write for Goldens.  So hurry on over to “A Dog’s Life,the real story” for some Golden love and friendship and maybe you’ll even find a new friend!  Click on any of the orange copy to link to Mogley’s blog.

Finally I promised you some pictures we took on our early morning walks.  The walks have to be early, because for the most part it is still very warm here during the day and snakes can be active.  The Gators are active in waters above 50 degrees Fahrenheit, but we don’t see them on land much this time of year. 

Here I check out the sunrise. Then we jumped into the car and headed for our walking spot.  Here I am making the first fast survey since I haven’t been here since spring. As I said, it is much to dangerous in hot weather, and besides, summers here are really too hot for me.  Still runnin’    And runnin’

 And runnin’   

 

Finally I slowed down.  Sun is comin’ up higher now and it is gettin’ warmer.  Headin’ back for the car. Below early mornin’ dew still on the grass.  More pictures later. 

Y’all come back now!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you came by to visit. We do write Bio's for all kinds of dogs. Our Golden Retriever Rescue has a soft spot in our heart for lots of others. When we go to bail out a Golden from a doggy jail, frequently we will bail out someone else that is deserving just because we can. We even have a "Swearing In Ceremony" that we use to make them into "Honourary Goldens". Over the years we have fostered lots of "strange looking Goldens". Always glad to help. We nver leave any retriever behind when we go to doggy jail to collect a Golden. We also are the unofficial Aussie rescue and we trade with other rescues. So come on down, we will help.

    Mogley G. Retriever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the links. We may have some friends in common.

    Glad you had so much fun running!

    ReplyDelete