Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursdays Two

 

Hi Y’all,

This week, even with the Humans’ help, I couldn’t make up my mind which dog to feature…there are so many great dogs out there that deserve loving homes.

So without further discussion, let me turn the post over to them.

Hi!  I’m Hagan.

I’m currently in Appleton, WI with a rescue group. 

As you can see I really, really like to retrieve.  I like to carry things around when your busy.  My other favorite thing is to stay near to you.  I’m happy when I’m near you.  I like to swim too, so if you had a pool or a pond that would be a bonus.  I like car rides too.  I’d be a good traveler if you wanted a companion to go places with you. 

I’m 6 years old, so I know how to behave in the house and I’m what you Humans call “housetrained”.  I also like my crate.  It’s a nice safe place to sleep.  I only get shut in my crate if the Humans here are away. 

I’m very polite.  I let you go in and out the door first.  I walk politely on a leash.  I shake hands and sit.  I like cookies, bananas, tomatoes and strawberries. 

I’ll be a good watch dog and let you know if someone comes. 

Other dogs are okay.  I get a long great on my own too.  I’d prefer not to have to share with cats.  They say I need a fenced yard.  I’m current on shots and micro chipped. 

Click on my name, Hagan or my pictures to visit my Petfinder page, or click HERE.

Hagen's Contact Info

Chesapeake Bay Retriever Rescue of WI, Appleton, WI

  • 920-954-0796

 

Hi, I’m Lola

I have those pretty Chessie eyes, but I’m part Lab. 

They song goes “every-thing that Lola wants Lola gets”…I’ve got my paws crossed it will come true for me now and I’ll find my own loving forever family.  I’m only one and a half years old, spayed and current on shots.  I know, you want to know why I lost my last home…See the shaved area on me.  I had a boo, boo and they didn’t want to pay to fix it, so they told the vet to keep me.  I’m house trained, but I don’t think I was a favorite with my old family, ‘cause I don’t know stuff I should, like walking properly on a leash.  I hope going places and meeting people will help me be less timid and if you could take me to school so I could learn along with other dogs, that would be cool too. 

I’m not sure about other dogs, but maybe one nice brother dog could help me learn to be brave.  I’m not sure about little children, so maybe adults would be best.  Once I figure this leash thing out, I could be your jogging partner or we could just go for long walks together. 

Click on my name, Lola, or my pictures or HERE to go to my Petfinder page. 

Lola's Contact Info
Chesapeake Bay Retriever Rescue of WI, Appleton, WI

  • 920-954-0796

Thanks Hagan and Lola for sharing.  Thanks y’all for reading and passing the information on to someone who might be interested in giving one or both of these sweet pawed ones a happy, loving, forever home.

Y’all come back now,

Hawk aka BrownDog

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful dogs! So sad for Lola. I hope they both find just the right person or family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're rooting for forever homes for such great dogs!! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a heads-up - you've been given the Stylish Blog Award ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing Hagan and Lola to fin their forever homes!

    ReplyDelete