Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bunny Hop!

 

Hi Y’all!

I’ve never, that I recall, posted twice in one day…but, even though there are no adoptable rabbits near me, I thought I’d show a pair of the older bunnies in need of forever homes.

They all look so sweet and fuzzy! 

First let me introduce

Pepper! 

Pepper and Rogar are litter mates and have never been separated. So if you adopt one you must adopt both.

Get this! They are litter trained!  

Pepper is black with cool lop ears.  About 6 or 7 years old she has no special needs but needs “senior bunny care”.

There was no picture available for Rogar.  Don’t worry, he has lop ears too.

Both bunnies are neutered.

If you need someone to keep you company and snuggle with you, this pair should fill the bill.

Click here, her picture or name for Pepper’s Petfinder page.

Click here or on Rogar’s name to visit his page.

Contact info for the bunnies is

Hops and Lops Tennessee Rabbit Rescue, Knoxville, TN

  • 731-220-0330

6 comments:

  1. Man those are great looking bunnies. I hope they find homes!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lopped earred rabbits are my favourite. We had an American Fuzzy Lopped Ear. They do require supervised space to run everyday, preparation of fresh food and a litter box change but they do give back loads of love. All my rabbits were litter box trained!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hawk: Thanks so much for participating in the Easter Rabbit Adoptathon Blog Hop. Although it was somewhat small this year, I hope it will grow each year. I'm glad you were able to jump in and help.
    Nose wiggles!

    http://www.allthingsdogblog.com/2011/04/adoptable-rabbits-in-central-florida.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hawk,
    I'm really pleased to see you put up a posting about the Easter Rabbit Adoptathon. Wonderful idea and I sure hope those loving rabbits find some loving homes.
    Take care and have a really nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Hawk! Love the bunnies you featured - you've got floppy-eared ones! I managed to not show any, so glad you did! This pair sounds like the best; hope they're HOME soon...

    ReplyDelete