Thursday, April 28, 2011

They Call Me “Sepia”

 

Hi Y’all,

I’m borrowing Hawk’s blog to introduce myself and invite you to visit Charleston in South Carolina this Saturday. 

I’ll be looking forward to meeting you at the Pepco this Saturday. 

They tell me I’m a mix of Chessie and Lab.  It really doesn’t matter, ‘cause when you meet me you’ll love my friendly personality.  In human years I’m about 2 years old which means I’ve got lots and lots of active years to be your companion! 

I weigh about 65 lbs..  I’m very well mannered and crate trained.  I love my crate, but would love to snuggle with you more.

I love Human children ‘cause they are as active as I am. 

I’m already spayed, vaccinated and microchipped.

I am perfectly happy moving to another state to live, but first you need to come to Charleston, where I’m in foster care, and meet me.  If you are under 21 you need to bring your mom or dad with you.

My foster home is in Charleston, SC.  To contact me email my rescue at  LeashonLifeDog@AOL.com or come see my Saturday at the Petco in Mt. Pleasant, SC. It is in the Walmart shopping center near the highway 17 and I526 interchange.

Click on my picture or HERE to go to my Petfinder page.

Looking forward to seeing y’all soon!

Hawk will be back tomorrow!

 

4 comments:

  1. YOu look like a very fine fellow. If I were in Charleston I would certainly come and play with you. You look like lots of fun. You have a very happy expression! Good luck!

    Your Pal,
    Opie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this sweetie finds a great home - dogs like this make me wish I had more space in the Winnebago! Thanks for sharing her story, Hawk - you're a good dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find a great home...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Sepia you are a gorgeous girl! Best wishes for your finding your forever home very soon!

    -Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

    ReplyDelete