Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Special Award

 

Hi Y’all,

There are a few Awards out there that are special, or we make them special.  However, it is especially nice to have an Award that comes from the heart. 

We love all the blogs we follow.  However, sometimes it’s nice to be able to just give an Award ‘cause…An Award with no strings attached… 

This kind of Award is special to me and my family.

 

genuine-blogger-award

When we do something for friends, like take them a meal when they’re ill, we do it ‘cause we want to do it.  Once an elderly friend said to my Human, “Why do you do this for me, I can never repay you.”  My Human told the person, “I do it because I want to do it, I never do anything expecting something in return.”

Just Ramblin’ gives this Genuine Blogger Award, in the same spirit my Humans do things for friends and family.  Just Ramblin’ asks nothing in return. 

Thank you Just Ramblin.  We enjoy reading your blog.  We especially enjoyed your June 30 post

 

Explanation of Genuine Blogger Award (here)

 

 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful award. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that's a powerful post...thanks for sharing and a BIG CONGRATS to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hawk

    The rotties over at Rottover suggested I come and by - they mentioned you had gone through an allergy problem and might have some tips. I am having major allergy problems at the moment and any suggestions would be great.
    Reilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...I am humbled and at a loss for words. You are much too kind and generous with your words. You deserved this award as you blog from your heart. You pull your readers into your world and give them such an adventure and a piece of your world. I am honored that you feel as you do about this award and consider myself and my blog blessed to have met you on this blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete