Sunday, September 4, 2011

My BIG Friends

 

Hi Y’all!

As promised I’m going to take you to meet my BIG buddies. 

You’ve already seen them, but I’m takin’ y’all up close and personal.

 

Here I am stoppin’ to say “hi” to Blackie the young Bull.

We always have a nice “howdy”. 

 

Then I have to leave to look after my Humans as we head off on our hike.

Below are some close- ups of Blackie.

   

 

 

 

 

 

Then as we’re getting ready to go home I met up with these hooved fellas.

 

 

 

 

See y’all around…gotta go now…

Y’all come back now!

 

12 comments:

  1. Oh Hawk, Your hoofs are so cute! I ilk hoofs very much. We have two of our own and when the farrier coes, the Daddy lets me chew the hoof trimmings (Don't tell the Mama, the idea makes her gag!) Happy Sunday, y friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackie is so beautiful! WHat big friends you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the closeup pictures. Your big friends are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some mighty big friends, Hawk! I think having a fence between you and your friends is a good idea though...At least that's what I say.

    Sage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are BIG friends

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your buddies are lovely, but you're the cutest of them all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have super cool huge friends! I was glad that the bull was behind a fence for your sake :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Hawk,
    Yes, it's me, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star. You've got some amazing friends and that's no bull because I'm not one to horse around.
    Hope y'all have a pawesome Labour (whoops 'Labor') Day, y'all :)
    Pawsitive wishes and doggy kisses, Penny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool that you have so many friends hanging around near by. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. You hang out with cool friends!
    Happy LABradOR Day!
    Licks and sniffs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hawk, your big buddies are beautiful! Thanks for introducing them to us. Next time you see them send them our regards!

    -Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

    ReplyDelete