Saturday, October 1, 2011

I’m Going in Circles!!!

 

Hi Y’all,

Some of you are aware of the maddening problems I’ve been having with Blogger! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Elizabeth (here) and her darling Cardigan Welsh Corgis asked about Intense Debate comments.  Yes Elizabeth, I’m seeing issues and I’m not sure what I want to do.  Today I think comments are back to Blogger.  Temporarily at least. 

Crystal (here) and her flyball dogs couldn’t find a place to comment until she clicked on the title. 

As for me, sometimes I look and the comments are there and sometimes I look and they aren’t.  So for now folks, it’s back to the drawing board!

 

Winds are howling outside and temperatures are plummeting here in the high country.  Record lows and snow is on the way this weekend.

Tune in tomorrow for more high country weather forecast. 

Y’all come back now!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment