Friday, November 4, 2011

Fun Friday!

 

Hi Y’all!

This cute little filly named Sophie made a comment that 4 letter words like COME are meant to be ignored sometimes...it just adds to the excitement...right! 

Actually I’m not allowed to ignore “come” or “sit”, yep, I know, that’s only 3 letters.  If I don’t always respond immediately, out comes the “check cord” and instead of being off having fun I have days and days and days of “intensive training” to remind me to respond without question. 

The Two BrownDawgs liked the “find the ball” command better than “come’. 

Hey there, Thunder and Storm, I bet you have to listen when you hear “come”, don’t you? 

Kari says “that is Mesa’s favorite command. 

What do y’all think about “come”?

Y’all come back now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment