Sunday, November 13, 2011

I’ll Address Your Comments and Questions

 

Hi Y’all,

I’ll try to address as many of your comments and questions as I can.  Some I may have replied to on my blog, so if I repeat myself, I’m sorry. 

I want to start off with a comment regarding the last picture on Sunday’s post…BZ Training said I looked “very noble”.  Thank you, thank you.  It is always nice to know how one can appear to others.  There are two very intense, well trained Goldens gracing BZ Training’s posts.

Sage over at The (mis)Adventures of Sage remarked about my bird post from Saturday.  She liked the sunset ‘cause the rainy season has set in where she lives.  I’ll try to post more sunsets for you Sage.

Boondocks, whose pack is going through a sad time right now,  (Bert broke up with RoseBud) said they’d never seen birds like I have here on the coast.  I don’t know what you’d do if you saw them Boondocks, but I don’t recommend tangling with them or chasing them. 

If you are interested, here is the link to Bert’s blog and his Dear RoseBud letter.

Just Ramblin rambled by and remarked wonder that I didn’t show interest in chasing the geese.  We retrievers, check out my two friends at 2 Brown Dawgs, when trained do not chase the birds.  My Human hunts the birds with her camera.   Storm and Thunder do lots of hunting with their owners.  Here’s a link to a post about Storm misbehaving and what happens when we dogs decide chasing birds IS a good idea. 

Zack, Sassy and Buddy over at Dog Daze asked me “isn’t it fun to run with the wind”?  Oh yes, yes!  Full speed ahead!

When we all go hiking I have lots of room to race around!  My ears fly, even my tongue flies! 

 

Chester and Gretel over at You Did What With Your Weiner? don’t get to see sheep.

 Bailey at Bailey be Good asked if they are having a meeting.  Bailey, if they are having a meeting, it must be a dinner meeting. Winking smile  

Dewi and JF over at the Chronicles of Cardigan like to herd.  I don’t want to herd these sheep.  ‘Cause of coyote predators in these parts, the man who owns the sheep is likely to shoot first and then ask questions. 

And now, for Sage, I’ll sign off with this picture. 

 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment