Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rhett Butler

 

Hello!  I’m Rhett Butler!  I’m sorry to disappoint you if you were expecting the fellow from “Gone with the Wind”. 

I’m about 2 human years.  They say that I would be a great therapy dog.  I think I would too.  I would definitely get all the attention I’ve been missing. 

I know some commands all ready.  I’ll sit and give you a paw.  I’m used to treat rewards for obeying.  I’m also good with other dogs and ride well in the car.  The latter is a skill I need to be a therapy dog.  I’m neutered and housetrained too.  All my shots are current. 

You can contact me by email or telephone.  Just ask for Rhett Butler.

Homeward Bound Pet Rescue, Irmo, SC • 803-454-9094HomewardBoundRescue@hotmail.com

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he is handsome! I'm sure a gentleman like that will get many ladies calling after him very soon (or at least I hope he will!)

    ReplyDelete