Thursday, December 8, 2011

Johnny

 

Hello there.  My name is Johnny.  I need a home. 

They think I’m a Lab Chessie mix.  My hair says I’m a Lab but I have a more narrow Chessie like face.  

Right now they tell me I have heartworms and I’m scheduled to be treated for them before I can go home with a forever family.  Otherwise I’m up to date on all those inoculations…you like that big word? 

I’m 3 or 4 human years.  I’m just learning all the stuff I need to know to live like a gentleman with my forever family. 

My favorite time is playtime.  I love to play catch.  I’m also learning all about leash walking.  I’d be a dream dog for an active family, especially if you want to take me to obedience school.  I’d love that!

You can contact me, Johnny, at LifeLine Animal Project, Atlanta, GA • 404-292-8800 • adoptions@atlantapets.org   or click on my name, Johnny, or my picture to go to my Petfinder page.

Hope to meet you soon!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment