Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday…What a Week

 

Hi Y’all,

Pretty much a lazy week. It rained so hard the first part of the week that all the streams and creeks were swollen almost out of their banks.  Then the other evening, about dark, the winds came up and blew the rocking chairs off the front porch.  The rain changed to snow.  We woke up to a couple of inches of snow on top of ice. 

Before noon the snow was almost all gone. 

Seems everybody had an opinion about my snow. KB and K our in the Rockies wanted to know if I could melt their snow too. Sigh, they’ll have to talk to the Weather Man. I think he’s the one who melts ours. At least, my Human is always checking with him.

 

Yesterday I mentioned our hunting season and Haopee asked if I’d ever gotten any pictures of bear or deer.  We see the deer and once in awhile a bear, even a mother bear with her youngsters.   Usually my Human either doesn’t have the camera with her, or she’s just too slow.  Especially deer, you only get a second.  Awhile back my Human did catch this picture.  A split second later, it was gone.

Y’all come back now!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment