Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Monday a Week Ago

 

Hi Y’all,

Where am I???

Monday a week ago I awoke to this:

 

This Monday I woke up to this:

Yep!  Last Monday, after the sun warmed enough to ensure the black ice was melted, we were off.  We stopped at this rest stop to let me have a romp, well the lead inhibited the romp part, in the snow before heading down the mountains for the low country.

 

 

After several more stops and a long ride we arrived at the shore.

Above I’m looking around after I get out of the car.

Next I took off to check out who’s been trespassing!

But it was early evening and I hadn’t yet had supper.  So I wheeled and headed back to the house.

As the sun was setting we went to say goodnight to the geese.

Then we watched the sun disappear, lights start to appear and the water to glow deep pink.

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment