Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Times - Q & A - Weather - Editorials

 

Hi Y’all,

Time to address your questions from this past week.

First, I need to address Snoopy’s question from Monday Special back on June 18th.  He asks me what the red think is around my nose.  Snoopy, it’s my halter…you know, like a horse. 

My Human thinks it gives her more control, like with a horse, especially in heavily traveled areas.  It goes on like a halter, over my nose and behind my ears.  The lead is on a tab at underneath my chin, instead of on my collar around my neck. 

Haopee wants to know if my Human lists all the questions.  No, she has me to help her remember…oh, alright, blogger too. 

Haopee also asks if I’m being called in this next picture or if I’m just ignoring my Wubba octopus.  Actually, I was just “catchin’” a scent.  When you are doing a “stand stay” sniffin’ the air is about all a pawed one can do.

Goose asked, about Tour Time, if there would be an afternoon tour.  Sorry, Goose, no afternoon tour today.  I’ll take it “under advisement” for the future.

Dawn, at American Dog Blog if I’d come help Maya and Pierson chase rabbits from their yard.  Sorry Dawn, my Human actually won’t allow me to chase.  Anything.  Ever.

Sankissjuice wanted to know if I know K!  I thought every pawed one knew K!  If my readers have missed K, now is the time to go meet her and her family at Romping and Rolling in the Rockies

Haopee wants to know “what work?”   Why I’m helpin’ with the hayin’!  That’s hard and HOT work! 

Molly wants to know what I’m doing in the last picture of “Workin’ Hard or Hardly Workin’”, yoga?  Does kinda look like yoga, but it isn’t.

Sometimes a guy just has to quench his throat. 

Kari in Vegas wanted to know if this was just a random cow layin’ in the woods.

There was a whole bunch of cows, including calves, that were behind trees to the left.  Below are a few of them.

I’m so sorry, Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe that I look scary in the second photo.  I’m not turning into a bear, I’m workin’ HARD on a HOT day!  Well, it really isn’t all that hot here in the mountains compared to other places.  Here’s a little different picture of me workin’…maybe it won’t seem so scary.

Hope I answered everybody's questions.  Let me know if I didn’t answer yours.

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. I think ya got them all. You scary, never! Have a adventurous weekend.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayin' really IS hard work Hawk!! It certainly looks like you are working hard there...and it has been very hot so far this summer!! Very interesting answers!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do love the pictures of the cows in the woods...lol. They somehow seem so unexpected. Hawk you could never be scary. I guess some dogs don't know that Chessies can make all kinds of crazy faces when they are working. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have had a seriously busy week, working hard! I do love your harness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We look forward to these posts and we really enjoy them. Have a great Friday!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very cool that you saw cows out there! Mooo to them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great Q & A Hawk. You sure are a hard worker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Q & A's Hawk. It's so kind of you to answer everyone's questions each week. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete