Sunday, July 1, 2012

Award Time Again

 

Hi Y’all!

I’m so excited!  I received another Award from Pawfectdays!

I don’t have a Very Inspiring Blogger AWARD!

Thank you Pawfectdays!

Now that I thanked Pawfectdays!  I’m going to oblige everyone by sharing seven things about myself.

I love to play with my Octopus Wubba!

I love the golf cart!

I love to swim!

I love to ride in the car!

I love to ride in the boat!

I love my bed.

And this next one will freaked my pawed friends out…I love my bath!  You can tell by my Chessie GRIN!

Now, I want to pass this award on to so some special blogs!

Two Greyhound Towns - Joey and Scout are traveling the States in a motor home.

Kol’s Notes -  This handsome Puggle is into everything!  Including getting his Mom to cook for him once a week…follow the blog hop on Tuesday! 

The Chronicles of Cardigan - Jon Farleigh and Dewi rule supreme in their house.

It’s a Vizsla Thing -  Beautiful Vizsla pictures.

Arwens Pack -  All dogs from a human point of view.  You’ll love hearing the tales.  Poor Fenway recently got tricked and ended up getting, ah…the big snip, snip.  Shh!!! 

The Thundering Herd - A team of Siberian Huskies living in the southeastern mountains.  It includes two humans.

More awards to come. 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. So nice getting to know a lot more about you. My favourite is you driving your golf cart.

    I'll be back,
    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one and congratulations Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not surprised about the bath. I knew you loved it. Congratulations.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award. I love the boat, but i wouldn't be able to stay in it for long, i would have to jump in for a swim.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Hawk and mom! We ARE disturbed that you like taking a bath - phooey!

    Very cool award; thank you SO much for thinking of us!

    Happy Sunday!

    Jon Farleigh, Dewi and E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Hawk!
    Yes, it's me, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star, taking over her human's computer :)
    Really neat to see you get that award and hearty congrats to you. My inspirational dog friend.
    You sure have fun and like lots of different things. Looks like y'all had a great time having a bath.
    And thank you kindly for going around to all those Canadian blogs and wishing them a Happy Canada Day, eh! We appreciated your Canadian wishes.
    Pawsitive wishes and doggy kisses, Penny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your well deserved award Hawk! We enjoyed reading about you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I love the picture of you on the boat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award, Of course anything with water is great, even a bath!

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD, those laser eyes got me!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, we are so honored! Thanks very much for the award, and as soon as we figure out how to paste that pretty blog award stamp, we'll post our unknown facts ;) Much love to our favorite Chessie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Hawk, I have no idea how the Mama missed this post, but we are so very flattereed you shared your award with us. THANK YOU!!

    PS - um...you like BATHS?! Are you NUTS?!

    ReplyDelete