Thursday, September 6, 2012

Would you like a Hershey Kiss?

 

Or maybe a Hershey Bar

Yep, that’s me.  I’m a Labrador, Chessie mix.  I lost my loving mistress when she went over the rainbow, or whereever pi-peds go…

I’m searching for a special someone to fill the giant void in my heart.

Right now a kind Shepherd and Pitt Bull are sharing their home with me.  We walk on a leash together.  I get to swim sometimes, but only from a leash.  I love to swim. 

I’m eating Iams Large Breed dog food.  They say I need this food. 

I won’t bark or chew your stuff up.  I’m eager to learn and please you.  I’m neutered, housetrained and up to date on all my shots. 

You can reach me by telephone or email at:

440-967-361 or email:  mparke11@aol.com

I’m at Saint Francis Animal Sanctuary, Inc., Vermilion, OH.   

I’m known as Hershey Kiss, Hershey Bar or Hershey Pie

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. We sure do hope that Hershey finds his way to his furever home and SOON!! Perhaps you could share on FaceBook as well so that he can get more exposure?? Good Luck Sweet Pup!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a wonderful pup. I'm sure you'll find your forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do hope you find your forever home soon!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing Hershey good luck. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a good looking dog! Hope he gets a new home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, I do hope Hershey finds someone to take the place of his human. It is very kind of you to showcase him Hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hershey is super sweet! Sending good thoughts that someone will find him and take him into their hearts soon.

    ReplyDelete