Thursday, February 7, 2013

Look at Me!

 

 

My name is TANK!  aka Dub

I was born in January, or there about, 2008.  I’m a Labrador Chesapeake Bay retriever mix.

I wandered into this garage, made myself at home and announced my love…I love everybody including kids and other animals.  I smile and have numerous facial expressions…but don’t take my word for it!  Just ask anyone who knows me!

Oh, did I mention I’m house trained?  I’m told some of you may call it house broken. 

Hey, they gave me the big “snip snip”, lots of shots…they said all my shots are up to date now…soooooo….

I’M READY!!! for my FOREVER HOME!

If you’d like to be my forever

person, “please fill out an adoption application online. You may also contact our adoption center at 770-887-6480 or e-mail rescue@forsythpets.org.”

 

More about Tank aka Dub

Pet ID: 010813D7577 • Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Primary color: Yellow, Tan, Blond or Fawn • Coat length: Short

Humane Society of Forsyth County, Cumming, GA • 770-887-6480 • rescue@forsythpets.org

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. You are a handsome one Tank! I hope you find your lucky family soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy My Vickie agrees with Coalee and Finn, you are very handsome and we don't need tot ake anyone elses word for it, we can see by looking into your eyes that you are amazing.

    good luck to you. Your forever home is just around the corner.

    Love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous boy, you deserve your forever home very soon!

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really is a handsome boy and what a great addition he will be to some lucky family--I wish it could be us, we're thinking about adding a younger boy...

    ReplyDelete