Friday, March 22, 2013

Follow Up Time Again!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1190444

It’s time to join up with Sampson and Delilah over at Heart Like a Dog and wrap up our week.

Before I say anything else, I have a plea to Bert…please don’t give up blogging…I look everyday to see if you’ve come to visit me.  It isn’t your fault that Blogger keeps putting you in my spam folder no matter how many times I tell it you are “not spam”. 

For those of you who don’t know Bert, he has a new address: Bert Did It dot blogspot.com  no spaces, of course.

Goose! talk to Bert! 

Last Follow Up Friday BZ Dogs asked if I ever found my buried Kong…

P1190383

Oh yes! I found it!

The Rhyme Time cat asked about Wubba, Wubba…is that all you got?  The cat wants more play time!

P1190427

There was quite a bit more, but my Human didn’t take pictures of it all…you got to do a lot to get me out of breath! 

And Penny, Jack Russell Terrier and Modest Internet Star, was wondering how one “catches their breath”…

P1190472

Curiously, I don’t know, seems like when I run faster, it goes even faster! 

 

About Sunday Romp, Dakota wanted to know if I was ever INSIDE…

P1190437

You mean like in the picture above?  or below?

Finally!  gettin' warm.

 

That Rhyme Time cat is at it again!  Tryin’ to put ideas into my head!  Asks if I chew up cell phones!!!  Referring of course to my answers to Tuesday’s Award questions.   Of course NOT!  I don’t chew up anything!  Except maybe the occasional soft toy that belongs to me…

Finally, Goose asks where are you off to in such a hurry?  He’s referring to Wordless Never! 

P1190464

Finn wants to know if I’m playing hide and seek or chasing a squirrel…

P1190463

When we’re in the mountains we love to go hikin’ on nice days.  This was a really nice hike…the mountains are steep in lots of places…so it looks like I’m going faster than I am…

Oh, I don’t chase squirrels or rabbits…I want to, but the Human makes me sit (and I quiver with hopeful anticipation never yet fulfilled).

Hope I answered everyone's questions!

P1190465

Y’all hurry back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Glad you found your Kong!! You look so darn cozy by the fireplace.

    When Beamer was a puppy, he got his paws on my brand new iPhone 4S and chewed it for a bit. I wasn't too happy.... it's still got the marks :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk brother don't worry Bert is not stopping blogging. In fact he posted today. His Vickie just has fits when Bert's comments go to spam and to top it off your interweb connection is so slow it takes like forever to post something. But he is still doing it, all be it a little less and slower. But they are working on their issues. I'll keep encouraging him.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done finding your Kong Hawk. You look well comfy by the fire.
    Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy week for you Hawk...I think this is the first time I have seen you lying still and not running for joy...Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us on FUF Hawk!

    Love the picture of you by the fire, but I bet you'd rather be outside, right? :-)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great FUF and wonderful pictures as usual. Thanks for participating.

    Now maybe one of these days you will share a picture of when you were young and looking like Freighter. We would love to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha wubba looks good and played with. And don't chew up a thing? Sure, the cat doesn't chew up things either, like that yummy toilet paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great update. Love those action shots of you, Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AW Hawk, you made My Vickie teary. Thanks for encouraging her. She really does get frustrated. Like making a comment here on your post, took her about five minutes. First she had to go to a different browser, to read the post, then another browser to comment.

    But because she and me loves you and all our friends in Blogville, she will keep trying. Thank you for encouraging us.

    Love
    Bert and My Vickie

    PS I wonder when Blogville will become a dictionary word that we can use spell check on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woof! Woof! Happy Friday to you. LOVE your living room/ family room. Must be great having a fireplace. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you found your Kong Hawk!!! You lead the most adventurous life!!! And you get to have fun too. Good times! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I'm so happy to see that your still doing great and enjoying your training with your mom and dad! :)
    --
    Petsafe

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love that photo of you in front of the fireplace! I always see photos of you outside and I'm sure my dogs are envious. But when they go outside, they realize they'd much rather be inside by the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete