Thursday, March 14, 2013

Meet Corina

 

Hi Y’all,

It’s me Hawk here!  Today I’d like to feature a very special lady

 

Corina aka Luna is looking for a very special someone.  Corina needs someone willing to nurture her and work with her to become the happy secure pup that lurks inside her. 

I think the picture above says it all. 

Corina has suffered much in her young life.  It is only through her will to live and the caring people who rescued her that she is here to ask for a special home of her own.

Are you that special person Corina needs?  If you are click on her name or pictures to go to her Petfinder page for more details.

All photos and information courtesy of Petfinder.com and Fuzzy Friends Rescue.

You can contact Corina at Fuzzy Friends Rescue, Waco, TX The telephone is:  254-754-9444 or email:  adopt@fuzzyfriendsrescue.com

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Oh she is a beauty. I just know, KNOW that she will have that forever loving home real soon. Thanks for always sharing these wonderful dogs with us Hawk and helping to spread the word about them.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have our paws crossed she finds a forever home soon. Have a terrific Thursday Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. that poor girl im so glad she was helped and I am sure a great home is around the corner

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she really lived through a lot, glad she was helped and sure she'll find a great home

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beautiful. I just know you'll find your forever home real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sad story she has. I do hope she finds her forever home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corina is lovely, and I've no doubt this special girl will find her way to a special forever family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Y'all,

    Yes it's me, Penny's human. I'm going to share this very important posting to the various social networks.

    We want Corina to find that loving home.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Gal! What an awful life she had. I'm sure she's a lot better now. I do hope she finds a great home.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so beautiful! Wish I were close to Texas. Patches would just love her, and she does need a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor girl. I'm so happy to see she was rescued. I'm sure someone will be more than happy to give her a forever home.

    ReplyDelete