Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rock Hudson Still Needs a Loving Home



Hi Y’all! (This is an update on previous post.) Everybody probably knows who Rock Hudson was…but do you know who Rock Hudson IS You don’t? Hint: This Rock Hudson is about the same age as I am! Let me introduce you!  Meet ROCK HUDSON! Nice to meet you.   My name is Rock Hudson.  I’m 7 or 8 years old.  What happened to my nose?  It is an old burn that has scarred over.  It doesn’t bother me but it does sun burn easily.  I don’t like talking about personal things.  If you think I look sad, I am.    My person got very ill and will no longer be able to care for me…so these nice people at XL Rescue in Baltimore have taken me in.  They are trying to help me find a loving forever home.  If you could foster me until I find a new person, would you please fill out the application at XL Recue in Baltimore, Maryland. (Rock is now in foster care but still looking for his forever home.)If you would be my forever home it would be even nicer… I’m calm and relaxed.  I like other dogs and I’ve lived with children before.  I weigh about 85 lbs., which is normal for a male Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Can you help me? To contact XL Rescue please use email: Claire@dogsxlrescue.org Update: Please contact Claire (Claire@dogsxlrescue.org) for more information about this pet.
ROCK HUDSON NEEDS A LOVING FOREVER HOME!!!
Fosters make it possible for Dogs XL to save and care for homeless and abandoned dogs! To learn about fostering dogs like Rock Hudson, please contact us at http://www.dogsxlrescue.org/volunteer/foster Name: Rock Hudson Breed: Chesapeake Bay Retriever Approximate Age: 7-8 Years Approximate Weight: 85 Lbs Currently Living at: Local Foster
Meet Rock Hudson a great Chesapeake Bay Retriever boy.  Rock has come to Dogs XL because his owner is very ill and cannot care for him.  You may notice he has a “pink” nose, a result of a burn, which has scared over.  He is fine but his nose will sunburn easily!  Rock Hudson is friendly with other dogs, kids and cats too!!! He is calm and relaxed and looking for a new place to call home.
Rock Hudson needs a loving forever home to lavish love and attention on him. Please open your heart and home to Rock Hudson!
The adoption fee for this dog is $250, which includes the cost of heartworm treatment and routine vetting, including vaccinations and spay/neuter. If you are interested in adopting, please fill out the application online at http://www.dogsxlrescue.org/adopt/adoption-questionnaire
Thank you for considering adoption and helping to save a life!
Please visit us online at www.DogsXLRescue.org
            Story and photos courtesy of Dogs XL Rescue and Petfinder.com










































8 comments:

  1. Good luck to Rock. Have a terrific Tuesday Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rooo good luck finding a new home buddy - your pink nose looks pawsome to me! *Waggy tail*

    Woofs,

    Alfie

    www.alfiesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Rock Hudson! Ouch, what a burn! So glad it's healed up now, though. Hope his adopters are careful to keep sunscreen on it. Will share!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this handsome guy finds a home soon. I shared him on Facebook and Twitter!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a cutie! Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe he hasn't found a home yet:( Sharing.

    ReplyDelete