Friday, February 21, 2014

Lots of Fun Ways to Play!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1320537

Over the last few weeks I’ve been showing different ways to play “hide and seek”. 

P1320087

Hiding a treat with my bumper and then getting another treat when I put the bumper in my Human’s hand. 

Great fun on a hot day is to find the bumper floatin’ in the water!

 

 

P1320389

P1320399

.

 

 

 P1180066

 

Favorite toys hiding in trees…

 

 P1000350

 

P1230772

 

P1230773

 

Finding and returning multiple bumpers and a favorite toy.

 P1020837

And finally!

My Humans favorite game to keep me on my toes…find the Human!

P1320540

P1320542

P1320543

 

P1320544

 

Found you!

 

P1320545

And that’s how I play hide and seek!

 

P1320468

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. We play find the human here - especially during the summer when it is too hot to go outside.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kamper Hawk. Mixing up the 'finds' really keeps you on your toes. Good to see you at Kamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a fun game! Maybe I should ask my momma to play some hide and seek with me and my fox toy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun way to play Hide N Seek!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun. Love the splashy water pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all great ways to play hide and seek, Hawk! :) Looks like you had fun with every single game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! You do so much fun stuff!!!!
    Good for you guys! I wish I could get out a bit more doing things like that with my pack.
    Are you guys really swimming this time a year??
    Or is that an old photo?
    ((husky hugz))
    Frum our pack at love is being owned by a husky

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great variety of fun there, Hawk. Keeps things interesting, doesn't it? It looks like you are good at finding anything, anywhere!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha the chuck it in the tree is great! I love how your humans put a treat next to the bumper. You had a great time with this challenge and the pictures are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun! I don't think Maya and Pierson would go find their toys. When they are outside, they are too busy sniffing for evidence that the bunnies and squirrels were there. They do like to play find the human when we are inside, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun games for a smart dog like you!

    ReplyDelete