Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bruce

 

Hello, I’m Bruce. 

I’m a Lab, Chessie mix who was given up to the Wythe County Humane Society in Wytheville, VA.

I’m good with kids. I also like to be brushed.  I’ll sleep in crate all night. They tell me I’m “sweet”.  Cats don’t bother me and I’m fine with other dogs.  I weighed in at about 70 pounds.  Oh, almost forgot, I’m microchipped and my Heartworm test was negative.

 

Please adopt me.  I’m the perfect family dog. 

 

(all photos and info courtesy of Petfinder.com and Wythe County Humane Society)

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Good luck Bruce we have our paws crossed for you. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce I'm sure you are the perfect family dog and the best friend... I cross my paws that you are a member of your new family soon. and I will share your ad, of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome boy and he sounds like a perfect dog for a family! Sharing Bruce and hoping he'll have a home of his own very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruce does sound like to perfect family dog. He likes cats, his crate, and kids, he should make some family very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bruce! You are gorgeous!!! Sharing.
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is beautiful. I can't believe he hasn't been adopted yet. Sounds like he would make the perfect pet! Sharing.

    ReplyDelete