Monday, May 11, 2015

Time to Go Shopping!

 

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

 

P1510835

 

 

 Time for some fun!  Let’s join  Alfie’s Blog, Snoopy’s Dog Blog and My Brown Newfies and see how some of us shop for dinner.

 

P1510926

 

Some birds spend their days fishin’. 

 

P1510927 

 

 

 

 

Egret at the shrimp dock4.

 

Others go to the store…

 

 

Egret at the shrimp dock 2.

 

 

 

 

Egret at the shrimp dock 3.

 

 

Egret at the shrimp dock5.

 

 

Egret at the shrimp dock6.

 

Y’all come on back!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. that's the smartes bird I ever saw... why you should wait till you catch a fish... just buy one :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, a shopping bird. Never seen one of those before. Great mischief find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about convenience and selection, lol! That's funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that's too funny. What a modern bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you buy anything Hawk? Or were you just window shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bird is smart, I bet he is thinking...hmm I don't have to fish for my supper anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. BOL. So funny.

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. silly bird, wonder what he is going to pay with or is he going to say "just put it on my bill" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha!!! I bet he gets a great dinner though!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! I need to get me a shopping bird!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shopping egret! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. For a second there I thought he snagged a lobster in that one picture! LOL

    ReplyDelete